Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WONDERLAND


My diary as an intern:

Lana: 26/08/2014 | Category: Lifestyle

Shooting beauty, pretty easy right, just face shots?

well that's what i thought..

This shoot seemed to involve more clothing than a full fashion shoot and it was giving me major wardrobe envy.


Flicking through pink Gucci goat fur coats, 


Heavily embellished ashisha tops (for anyone that knows me will know how much I love embellishment so this was amazing) 



Nearing the end of the shoot, the stylist said I could leave early,

'Early?! Great'

Until he pointed over to the huge suitcase filled with all the clothing from the shoot and a bag about as big as me and said;

'Could you take those back to the office on your way?'

Both? How do I carry one let alone both?

'Sure I said' 

That was the first problem I faced, the second was when I got on the wrong bus going in the opposite direction and only realized 5 stops down and had to get off and turn back round.

The next day involved visiting more PR offices including Liberty, Alexander McQueen and Jimmy Choo.
I also ended up going home with 4 pairs of Jimmy Choo heels..


Oops.

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! lovely blog posts about your internship! How did the interview process go? I'd love to intern for Wonderland. What was the rest of your time there like? xx

    ReplyDelete