Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Nottingham catwalk show

So I'd thought I would give you a sneek peek of the photos I have just received from the Nottingham fashion show for Thackeray's which I took part modelling in.
I picked 2 of my favourite outfits in these photo's.
The first outfit (my personal favourite) consisted of:
-Alexander McQueen dragonfly print leggings.
-Vivienne Westwood yellow leather handbag.
-Woolrich grey top
All finished off with a pair of Sam Edelman gold snakeskin peep toe heels.









The second outfit consisted of:
-Vivienne Westwood 'Apollo' clutch bag.
-Ted Baker rose gold heels.
And a Ted Baker black lace prom style dress.







Whilst I loved the outfits, the hairstyles aren't something I would personally see myself walking into town with although I felt they did channel a slight Marc Jacobs feel from his fall 2013 catwalk.


17 comments:

  1. pretty pictures;)
    really like that soft yellow bag:)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Hun! The bag is so pretty! Such a good piece to add to your wardrobe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures,i like your blog, and I began to follow.
    I invite you to visit and follow my blog http://www.mytributetostyle.com/
    kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! Just about to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I love the last picture! kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, I love your blog layout! Do you want to follow each other?
    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Your blog is so cute! New follower :) x

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this post! I love big hair and over the top fashion!

    want to follow eachother?

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou :) it was such a good show!!

      Yes of course just checking out your blog now :)

      Delete
  10. Cool i like it

    if you want follow this my blog
    http://oldegyptandnewegypt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete